A.I.P. Help is trained to evaluate the environment of seniors or those with impairments, to create a plan that may include immediate concerns and long-term considerations.
Bob Welch is a Certified Aging In Place Specialist and can conduct a full in-home assessment to be used by health care professionals or the family to address any safety issues in and around the home.
Common questions asked may include:
- Are windows and doors secure?
- Are there throw rugs that can cause trips?
- Is lighting sufficient and safe?
- Is the furniture positioned for safe travel?
- Are there trip hazards in floors?
- Are there leaks in plumbing?
- Are the smoke detectors working?
- Are the exits clear and accessible?
- Is there family support in place?